- June 21, 2022 – ACCT (Action Chinese Canadians Together) Foundation and ACT2endracism renew commitments of allyship and solidarity on National Indigenous Peoples Day.
- March 11, 2022 – New Disney movie, ‘Turning Red’ celebrates the Asian cultural experience in Canada while exposing anti-Asian racism inherent in pop culture.
- September 30, 2021 – Act2endracism & ACCT Action Chinese Canadians Together joins with the Nation to mark the first National Truth and Reconciliation Day as Canadians grieve the discoveries of unmarked graves at former residential graves sites.
- June 8, 2021 – Act2endracism is appalled and saddened by the premeditated hit and run murders that devastated a family in London, Ontario. A family is broken only because of their faith, and a boy is forever without his family and we as a global community must speak out.
- May 20, 2021 – Act2endracism launches a video campaign to counteract disinformation and misinformation. The campaign is sparked by escalating numbers of anti-Asian attacks globally.
- March 27, 2021 – Calgary based Act2endracism and ACCT Foundation mobilized a peaceful walk in the city’s downtown along with the Black, Indigenous, Muslim and LGBTQ2+ communities. The groups united to walk against racism on Saturday morning.
- March 27, 2021 – In a few short days, peaceful demonstrations were organized among the Black, Muslim, Indigenous, Asian and LGBTQ2+ communities in three major cities in the prairie provinces.
March 17, 2021 – Act2endracism condemns the murders that stole the lives of eight people in Atlanta, six of the victims were Asian women. We offer our sympathy and thoughts to the victims’ families and loved ones who mourn such unspeakable loss.
- February 4, 2021 – ACT2endracism applauds the federal government for adding Proud Boys to Canada’s Terrorist Watch List.
- December 2, 2020 – Act2endracism stands in solidarity with the South Asian Canadian community, which has become a target of Premier Jason Kenney’s racist remarks blaming them for the spread of Covid-19.
- October 10, 2020 – Act2endracism launches a nationwide campaign on World Mental Health Day.
July 1, 2020 – Act2endracsim acknowledges Canada Day holds another meaning for some Chinese Canadians in history.
- June 18, 2020 – Act2endracism applauds the unanimous decision of city council in Montreal and Calgary to denounce and act upon anti-Asian racism.
- June 9, 2020 – Lynn Deutscher Kobayashi calls for a National Strategy to apologize for the injustices towards Japanese Canadians
- June 3, 2020 – Teresa Woo-Paw, founder of ACT2endracism and Trent Daley from Alberta Muslim Public Affairs Council respond to Rex Murphy’s comment
- May 5, 2020 – Act2endracism launches a new text and online reporting tool to gather information on microaggressions, hate speech and racism directed towards Asians due to Covid-19
- April 27, 2020 – ACT2endracism calls on political leaders to unequivocally denounce racist attacks by Conservative MP, Derek Sloan