Community Consultation and Recommendation Briefs
The ACCT Foundation works with experts in research and academia to identify and develop resources to support Chinese Canadian leaders in the community. From backgrounders to literature reviews to infographics, these resources are free to use and meant to create more context and awareness.
What to do if you are a senior citizen, speak no english and experience racism.
What you and your friends can do if you experience racism at school?
WHAT FLOWERS THEY BLOOM
Let's Talk Video Series
A history of silence: spoken word on model minority
Let’s Talk about Microaggressions
The Model Minority Myth
Let’s Talk about Yellow Peril
Let’s Talk about the Perpetual Foreigner Stereotype
- Responding to Hate & Discrimination – Guide from FACL (Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers) Ontario
- Toronto & York Region Labour Council: Dismantle Anti-Asian Racism
- Know Your Rights webinar March 18 (passcode: c^2*w+0G)
- Toronto District School Board – Equity
- ETFO -Addressing Anti-Asian Racism: A Resource for Educators
- Statistics on Racism
- Prime Minister Explains Systemic Racism
- Disaggregated demographic data collection in British Columbia: The grandmother perspective